Last year, more than 200,000 books were published in the U.S.
WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOURS?
Whether your book fits into a mainstream genre or defies easy categorization, Gulotta Communications can maximize your chances of receiving the coverage you deserve. You’ll work directly with founder Victor Gulotta, a specialist in book promotion and publicity since 1977. Personalized treatment and a commitment to excellence have been his guiding principles. If you are a first-time or seasoned author—or a publisher—in need of a book publicist, look no further.
Let Gulotta Communications:
- Analyze your book for compelling news hooks and story angles
- Help you articulate your book’s key messages
- Package your most important ideas in a way that resonates with the media
- Plan a PR strategy that leverages your book’s unique qualities and insights
- Seize hidden book promotion opportunities to excite the media about you and your literary work
- Devise and implement a custom publicity campaign that helps your book rise above the noise and be heard by the most important media outlets, such as “Oprah,” “Today,” C-SPAN, the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, The Atlantic, USA Today, the Boston Globe, The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly, Cosmopolitan, MSNBC, CNN, National Public Radio, Associated Press, and Reuters.
- Build a base that allows you to promote your book today, tomorrow, and into the future as new media opportunities arise
So what’s so special about your book? As Gulotta Communications will prove, everything!